[Ubuntu-US-CA] In search of 56k serial modem

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:36:29 UTC 2011

I recently found a senior citizen in the same boat who was
on a dial up modem and paying, you won't believe this, $24.95 a month for
access.  I have since canceled that service and have
him on DSL for $14.95 a month for a year and he gets 3-Mbs.
After that he goes to $19.95 a month.

Maybe he has a neighbor with wireless and can share that
for free.

Bob
---