[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday September 11th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 12 00:04:01 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday September 11, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on freenode.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Our agenda for tonight currently is empty, but the team has had some
big events lately and it would be great to hear some wrap-ups from
folks who were attending these.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11September11

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com