[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour

Philip Ballew philipballew at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 28 16:36:27 UTC 2011

This Tuesday at 6 is the San Diego Ubuntu Hour. All who
are interested in coming should RSVP here!!!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1202/detail/
anyone interested can come and check it out. it is located just nect to
downtown in Hillcrest so it is easy to get to from many locations. I hope to
see many there. This time we will have all the 11.10 CD's and all LoCo
members in the San Diego area who want official CD's to have or pass out
will need to come here or contact me. Hope to see you there!