[Ubuntu-US-CA] October 19th San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and 11.10 Release Party

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 19 15:50:26 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The evening will begin at 6PM at an Ubuntu Hour in San Francisco at
> The Roastery on New Montgomery street, details here:
>
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1367/detail/
>
> At 7PM we'll head over to Thirsty Bear Brewing Company on Howard
> street (just a block away!) for 2 hours of release party fun with food
> and drinks, details here:
>
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1368/detail/
>
> We expect this release event to be smaller than past ones at Thirsty
> Bear so we'd like to get a table and have some idea of how many people
> to expect, so PLEASE RSVP. If you have trouble registering with the
> link above on loco.ubuntu.com just email me with your RSVP:
> lyz at ubuntu.com

Just a quick reminder that I need RSVPs so I can make the table
reservation at Thirsty Bear, I'm calling over there around 1PM. So if
you're planning on coming to our release dinner tonight please sign up
on the event page, email me or otherwise tell me somehow :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com