[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday November 20 at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 21 02:24:21 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the late reminder, the weekend got away from me :) Tonight,
Sunday November 20, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on freenode.
For help connecting to IRC with a client,
see:https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat
Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/
Our current agenda has no items so we'll just open up the floor to
announcements and other discussion.
The meeting page is available
here:https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11November20

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and
you'rewelcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're
unableto attend.
--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com