[Ubuntu-US-CA] Mountain View Ubuntu Hour on Thursday, November 17th at 7 PM

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:52:39 UTC 2011

Just in time for the pre-Thanksgiving shopping season! Swing by and
grab some Ubuntu to give to family and friends.

Everyone's favorite silicon valley Ubuntu hour (the first and still
the best) is meeting again in November!

Location: Red Rock Coffee, 201 Castro St, Mountain View,
http://www.redrockcoffee.org/
(Convenient to Caltrain and VTA light rail, nice!)
When: Thursday, November 17th, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What: Have coffee, grab an Ubuntu CD, chit chat with all kinds of
Ubuntu users - beginners and expert. We love meeting new people :)

We tend to congregate on the "spacious" 2nd floor, if available. Seek
laptop users, some with Ubuntu tee shirts, and free Ubuntu CDs. Wifi
is available for your browsing pleasure.

Optional RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1416/detail/