[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday November 6 at 7PM

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Mon Nov 7 05:24:24 UTC 2011

<quote name="Elizabeth Krumbach" date="2011-11-06" time="09:59:55 -0800">
> Our current agenda has the following items:
>
> 1. CA team game night discussion
> 2. Is it too early to talk SCaLE10x?
>
> And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
> welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
> to attend.

My comments:
re agenda item 2: I would love to make it down for SCaLE as it would be
my first opportunity (having just moved to the area). I assume the
discussion during the meeting will be about an Ubuntu-CA booth and/or
Ubuntu-related presentations/talks/panels/events (there's an UbuCon,
right?).

Basically, my answer is: I'm on board. I'll read the logs when they're
posted (I'm flying over the middle of the country right now, so I won't
make it to the meeting), but let me know what I can do to help.

Best,

Greg

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |