[Ubuntu-US-CA] Roseville Ubuntu Hour

Philip Ballew philipballew at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:04:33 UTC 2011

people, people, people. if a lunch hour is all people can do then thats the
best time for one. If more people can come in the evening, then evening
sounds good as well. Nathan, I will be glad to hold one in the evening if
you can make it also. Lets see if anyone else in the greater Sacramento area
shows interest in coming and what works best for them also as well.