[Ubuntu-US-CA] Roseville Ubuntu Hour

Mr. Andrzejak mrandrzejak at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:04:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I, on the other hand, do have several years of event planning
> experience.

Several years? Sometimes you can get locked into a rationale or mindset
of ingrained thoughts and patterns that could actually stifle growth. Maybe
you have become the box others are trying to thing outside of now?

All I am saying is to keep an open mind. If someone wants to hold an Ubuntu
Hour at 1am Saturday nights at an East Indian restaurant with mellow sitar
music in the background knowing full well google employees rock out there or
know people like to converse there... hey, who am I to say otherwise? (that
might not be a bad idea)