[Ubuntu-US-CA] Roseville Ubuntu Hour

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue May 24 23:30:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Mr. Andrzejak <mrandrzejak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Leading into this... do we have an Ubuntu Hour mailing list or forum or IRC
> where ideas can be bounced off of? Maybe we can talk about patterns that
> work and find out what doesnt work too.

In spite of it's name, the loco-contacts mailing list is good for
swapping tips and having discussions about what works:

You don't need to be a loco contact to subscribe, anyone can.

Chat-wise there is #ubuntu-locoteams on freenode (same network as our
own channel).

FWIW the family conflict issue is something you hear a lot from folks
who can't attend events in the late evening, I think giving a
lunchtime event a shot is a good idea :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com