[Ubuntu-US-CA] Roseville Ubuntu Hour

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue May 24 22:13:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 10:56 -0700, Mike Pontillo wrote:
>    I could probably do one at lunch hour Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

Lunchtime meetings would probably effectively limit the participants to
those within two miles of the meeting place, and would limit the meeting
itself to no longer than 40 minutes, but that's not counting time to
order and receive food.

I'm not saying lunchtime gatherings are a bad idea, but I'm not certain
it's a good fit for the typical Ubuntu Hour target case.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>