[Ubuntu-US-CA] Walnut Creek Global Jam on the 1st April 2011!

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 25 22:00:44 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share again that I am holding a Walnut Creek Global
Jam event that will take place at Saxby's Coffee  (see
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=saxby%27s+walnut+creek&fb=1&gl=us&hq=saxby%27s&hnear=Walnut+Creek,+CA&cid=4783764272099731044
for details).

I will be getting there at 10am and just basically working there for
the day. I hope a bunch of you can join me. :-)

This is a great opportunity to get together, share some knowledge,
discuss Ubuntu, and I am happy to help any of you get involved in the
project.

If you can make it, please add yourself to the RSVP list at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/701/detail/

Hope to see you there!

    Jono

--