[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu hour in San Jose ?

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 25 01:42:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Tedd Fox <teddfox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a normal Ubuntu hour near San Jose or santa Clara ?

Hi Ted,

loco.ubuntu.com has one list of our Ubuntu Hours but I think a more
useful list is kept (mostly) to date at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

Drew organized one in San Jose that I attended. I don't see evidence
of any plans for another one yet but I'm sure one will be taking
place. If not I recommend you choose a convenient place and host one.
It just takes one person willing to show up regularly to host one.
There are many people that might be able to support you.

Cheers,

Grant