[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Invitation to participate in the Ubuntu Global Jam

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 23 06:18:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 11:08 AM, David Wonderly
<david.wonderly at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> Hey Team! I just wanted to point this out. I will be talking about it more at
> the next Team meeting [1] but I wanted to get some views and ideas in here
> before the meeting.

Just a quick follow-up, we now have two Jams scheduled:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/NattyGlobalJam

When: Friday, April 1st. 10am to 5pm
Where: Saxby's in Walnut Creek, 1632 North Main Street
LoCo Directory Entry: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/701/detail/

When: Sunday, April 3rd. noon - 3pm
Where: Bobby G's Pizzeria in Berkeley 2072 University Ave
Focus: Testing and Bugs
LoCo Directory Entry: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/808/detail/

Reminders will be sent out again next week, along with any other
details the organizers feel are necessary.

We'll be talking about this at our meeting on Sunday, so if you have
any questions about planning one yourself or attending, feel free to
reply here or come by the meeting:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11March27

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2