[Ubuntu-US-CA] Lets Order From the Ubuntu Shop!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 01:41:35 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 17:11 -0800, Mr. Andrzejak wrote:
> Hello Cali Members! I am planning to place an order from
> the Ubuntu shop if anyone is interested.

Just something to keep in mind... while Canonical did just throw three
new shirts up there, it's very likely that they'll add new Ubuntu or
Natty Narwhal products to the store in the two weeks after Ubuntu 11.04
launches.  Since shipping is (in my mind) prohibitively high from the
Canonical Store, some might want to wait until then before ordering.

Regards,
Nathan
--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>