[Ubuntu-US-CA] HP LaserJet 2200DN with JetDirect J3113A card

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:59:04 UTC 2011

I did try uninstalling icedtea and downloading the vary latest
SUN Java stuff which ran when I did the java test off of a web
site.   However, the problem I presented still persisted.

I have the vary latest firmware for the JetDirect card so that
isn't the answer.

My next test will be to try a newer version Jet direct card as
mentioned in my original email.   That is move from a J3113A
which I am using now to hopefully a J41169A.

Why it displays fine on MS Windows 7 and not Linux is still a
mystery to me.

Cheers,
Bob
-----