[Ubuntu-US-CA] Mountain View Ubuntu Hour on Thursday, June 16th

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:34:21 UTC 2011

EPIC WIN!

Everyone's favorite silicon valley Ubuntu hour (the first and still
the best) is meeting again in June!

Location: Red Rock Coffee, 201 Castro St, Mountain View,
http://www.redrockcoffee.org/
(Convenient to Caltrain and VTA light rail, nice!)
When: Thursday, June 16th, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What: Have coffee, grab an Ubuntu CD, chit chat with all kinds of
Ubuntu users - beginners and expert. We love meeting new people :)

We tend to congregate on the spacious 2nd floor, if available. Seek
laptop users with Ubuntu tee shirts. Wifi is available for your
browsing pleasure.

Optional RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/1006/detail/