[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Wednesday July 13th, 6-7PM

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Jul 11 15:52:45 UTC 2011

Elizabeth Krumbach writes:
> Mountain View has free street parking and parking lots, but the last
> time I went down with a car it took me some time to find a spot, I
> ended up parking at a free parking garage about a block away. So I'd
> just recommend that you arrive a bit early to find parking :)

There are also two parking garages a block west of Castro: there's
uually space in the big one at Villa and Bryant, less than a block
from Red Rock, and there's another garage a few blocks south, attached
to the CVS at California and Bryant. Also worth trying are the lot on
the south side of Villa across from the Tied House (not the more
popular one behind the Tied House). If you're willing to walk 2-3
blocks, try Evelyn west of Castro along the railroad tracks.

	...Akkana (who works there but can't make it next week)