[Ubuntu-US-CA] LoCo Reapproval this cycle

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 6 17:43:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The California team became an approved LoCo team[0] just under 2 years
> ago so we're now subject to the reapproval[1] process this cycle.

Quick update, we now have a reapproval application here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/ApprovalApplication2011

We've discussed it at a couple meetings[2][3] and now we'd like review
and comments from folks on the list. Are there any long term goals
that folks in the team are working toward but aren't listed on the
application? Other upcoming events worth mentioning? Any past events
which have been missed? Any other comments?

We'd like to get this off to the LoCo Council in the next couple
weeks, so your attention now is appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11June19
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11July03

--