[Ubuntu-US-CA] HP LaserJet 2200DN with JetDirect J3113A card

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 05:56:12 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin,

I didn't create a bug because I elected to try and replace
the J3113A with a J4169 that I bought off of EBAY.
This newer card and firmware allowed me to address
the issue with Ubuntu and Firefox which displayed perfectly.   The old card
is now gone!

Just wanted to close the loop on this with anyone interested.

Cheers,
Bob
---