[Ubuntu-US-CA] Flickr or Picasaweb?

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:33:16 UTC 2011

I have a personal preference to Picasa (because it is what I use and has
awesome Android support).

Someone also mentioned command line support at the last meeting.  Picasa
does have good command line support through GoogleCL:
http://code.google.com/p/googlecl/ (which, regardless of this discussion, is
an awesome set of command line tools).

Cheers,

Jack