[Ubuntu-US-CA] Scale 9x San Diegans

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 5 20:20:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Kevin DuBois <kdub432 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> Last I heard, a few of us down here in San Diego were interested in heading
> on up to Scale 9x in LA. Let's get an email thread going to organize this!
>
> If you're in San Diego and want to carpool on up to LA, we'll see what we
> can arrange. Please include how many days you want to be there.
>
> If you're in LA, and going to Scale, any details about the event would be
> great. I think whoever comes up would be very interested in helping out any
> way possible with the booth or whatever.

The wiki page is coming together here, so please update it as needed
(a carpool section might be worthwhile too):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale9x

So feel free to add your name to the volunteer list, a bunch of us Bay
Area folks are coming down too (some are carpooling, I'm flying down
Thursday evening).

I received confirmation this morning that we're getting a conference
pack from Canonical for the booth.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com