[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday Feb 13th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 13 18:29:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Tonight we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly LoCo meeting at
7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on freenode.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-us-ca

Our agenda for tonight currently consists of:

1. Scale9x planning

If you have other topic, feel free to add them here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11February13

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com