[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCALE Booth plans coming together

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 29 02:42:54 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We have received our Exhibitor Kit for SCALE 10x in Los Angeles January 21 - 22!

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x

We'll be booth #4 on the exhibition floor. Booth setup is from 8am -
9:30am on Saturday morning and breakdown is 5:30pm - 8:00pm on Sunday
evening.

Volunteers for the booth will be able to get in to the conference with
an Exhibitor pass, please let me know if you're interested in
volunteering so we can work out timing (will you help with
setup/breakdown? which days will you be there?) and I can get you the
instructions for registering as an exhibitor. We need to start getting
volunteers signed up soon.

I've added more details to the wiki page, including materials we still need:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale10x

Suggestions welcome!

You can check out photos of our booth from last year here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubuntu-us-ca/sets/72157626169907536/

Thanks everyone.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2