[Ubuntu-US-CA] Hello from near San Diego

David Wonderly david.wonderly at kubuntu.org
Thu Aug 11 06:16:41 UTC 2011

Hey Tony, I am also in the San Diego area (Imperial Beach) and I would
love to meet up for some Ubuntu related things. I am DarkwingDuck on
#ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net if you want to drop by and say hi.
There will be some more things in San Diego in the coming months as I
get back into the swing of things around here.

Welcome!

Dave