[Ubuntu-US-CA] 20th Annual South Bay Linux Picnic - 27th August, 2011 - (http://linuxpicnic.org/)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 8 01:39:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM, David Sanabria
<david.sanabria at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'd like to spread the word about a great family activity that takes place
> every year in Sunnyvale called the Linux Picnic. This year's Picnic will
> take place on Saturday, the 27th of August. (http://linuxpicnic.org/)

As mentioned at our last meeting[0], for those who missed it, our team
will have a table there again this year, details have been coming
together here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Picnix20

And we'll be discussing our plans at our meeting next weekend (Sunday
the 14th and 7PM), but it'll be very similar to our table last year
(links to details and photos from that one can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Picnix19)

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/11July31

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2