[Ubuntu-US-CA] 20th Annual South Bay Linux Picnic - 27th August, 2011 - (http://linuxpicnic.org/)

David Sanabria david.sanabria at us.ibm.com
Sun Aug 7 19:56:00 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I'd like to spread the word about a great family activity that takes place
every year in Sunnyvale called the Linux Picnic. This year's Picnic will
take place on Saturday, the 27th of August. (http://linuxpicnic.org/)

Volunteers are always welcome to pitch in, and donations are never
refused. Your presence is always welcome.

In past years, this event typically followed the Linux World Expo at the
Moscone Centre in San Francisco, but as anyone who's been to the "expo"
for the last few years will tell you, times have changed.

The Picnic endures! And Linux's popularity and success have never been
greater, as those on this list surely know.

I'll be at the picnic, happy to talk about what IBM is doing with Linux
and will even have a demo of the IBM Open Client for Linux. If there are
any IBMers on the list, I will also have CDs with the OCDC (Ubuntu) and
Open Client (RHEL6) to give out (ID required, of course).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Dave

 DAVID SANABRIA                                Office:       +1 (916)
641-4118
    Database & Infrastructure Architect        Mobile/SMS:   +1 (916)
915-3489
    IBM Integrated Competencies II             Pager: +1 (916) 641-4118,
Opt 5
                                               Email:
david.sanabria at us.ibm.com
                                               Hours: M-F, 11am - 8pm ET
(-5:00)
Worse than being blind is being able to see,
and having no vision. -- Helen Keller