[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, August 10th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 5 03:29:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just like in June, we've decided to sync up our montly San Francisco
Ubuntu Hour with the 2nd Wednesday date of the Bay Area Debian
Meeting, to offer an evening of Ubuntu and Debian!

So this Wednesday, August 10th, the plan is as follows:

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1101/detail/

Then, from 7-9PM:

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/list/2011-August/003460.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

Or come early to the Bay Area Debian meeting and grab a coffee at the
Ubuntu Hour!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts
Ubuntu CDs and the penguin, Squeeze and Wheezy stuffed toys. At
Henry's Hunan we'll have reservations under "Bay Area Debian"

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com