[Ubuntu-US-CA] PRE Ordering Natty Narwhal CDs

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 7 16:13:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I went ahead and put this request in for
our team this morning :)

I think the method last time worked pretty well, folks just contacted
me when they needed CDs and I shipped them out, so once our Natty
shipment comes in next month I'll let everyone know so we can get this
rolling.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:42 AM,  <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> I've been asked to inform all approved LoCo teams that if you would like
> to request your allocation of Natty Narwhal CD's. From now on Loco teams
> can request CD's through this link:
> https://forms.canonical.com/lococd/
>
> Please submit your form in now so that Canonical can start the process of
> organising this for you.
>

> thanks
>
> Laura

Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2