[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Diego Ubuntu Hour! All Interested San Diegans Ping Me Back!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 27 01:09:57 UTC 2010

On 09/24/2010 06:07 PM, Philip Ballew wrote:
> does a ubuntu san diego hour seem likely in the present future?

Phillip,

I haven't heard anything back from Kevin DuBois.  If you're interested
in an Ubuntu Hour in San Diego, I recommend you email him and see if
he's still planning anything.  If he's not, you might want to organize
one yourself.  At the simplest level, it's just an announcement that
you're going to be somewhere for an hour on a regular schedule.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team