[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight (9/5)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sun Sep 5 20:06:16 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

We've got a LoCo meeting tonight at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-california on
freenode.  If you need help connecting, let us know, or try:

Our agenda for tonight currently consists of:
 1. Announcements - Jaunty EOL and LP Membership Renewals
 2. Global Jam Recap
 3. Solano Stroll Announcement
 4. Begin discussion about Maverick Release plans

An up to date agenda is available here:
Feel free to add to it.

Many of you have noticed the email launchpad sent out last Wednesday
about membership renewals.  If you have any questions about that
process, please bring them up at the meeting tonight.  You can read
about it here:

See you tonight!

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California