[Ubuntu-US-CA] howdy all

Aaditya Bhatia aaditya at dragonsblaze.com
Thu Oct 28 20:48:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Aaditya Bhatia
<aaditya at dragonsblaze.com> wrote:
> Ubuntu-US-CA Membership implies that the person has joined the
> ubuntu-us-ca launchpad group, and we all get to add a wiki page link
> on our launchpad profiles. There is an extensive launchpad API that
> could possibly used generate this page automatically. Would be a
> better alternative to wiki page.

https://api.launchpad.net/1.0/~ubuntu-california/members

This is an array of team member objects, and each object has
"wiki_names_collection_link" and "homepage_content". I'm nearly done
writing the script to extract all the homepages and wiki pages.

Is there a way to have the script update a wiki page, e.g. once a day?

Aaditya
www.dragonsblaze.com