[Ubuntu-US-CA] California Team Leader Announcement

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 28 16:55:55 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Ubuntu LoCo Council
<loco-council at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi California LoCo,
>
> The LoCo Council is pleased to announce the new leaders for the
> California LoCo.
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach (pleia2) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/lyz
>
> Jack Deslippe (jdeslip) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jdeslip
>
> David Wonderly (DarkwingDuck) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DarkwingDuck
>
> We hope you'll join us in welcoming them to their new roles, and wish
> them the best for the future running of your LoCo team!
>
> The LoCo Council will be on hand if they or you need any additional
> help. Rock on!
>
> Regards
>
> The LoCo Council

Congratulations to Lyz, Jack and David.

I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the past for all
their contributions and hope they choose to continue to stay involved
as we all move forward to reach more of the potential our Team sees
within our golden state.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam