[Ubuntu-US-CA] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010! Fri, Oct 22 - Sun, Oct 24

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 21 16:41:40 UTC 2010

Thanks Elizabeth,

If anyone would like to attend the Friday night reception from 5PM -
7PM I can put you on a guest list. Registration is required for the
other days but you will also get a t-shirt while supplies last.  The
list on the People page is amazing.  I'm really looking forward to
this, especially Sugar on Ubuntu since Sameer and I have a trial
running with students at http://www.missionbeacon.org where we could
really use a native version of Sugar on the Ubuntu desktop machines
they have there already.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam