[Ubuntu-US-CA] California Team Leadership Candidates

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 19 00:38:15 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

As I announced earlier this month, the team was seeking candidates for
leadership[0]

In that discussion thread we agreed that 3 co-leaders is the best
approach, and those who chose to give input supported the leadership
document put together by Jack Deslippe here[1]

We have now closed the window for candidates to put their names forth
for a leadership positing and ended up with the following:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership/2010

As you can see, there are 3 candidates for the 3 spots! As such,
instead of simply holding an election as a formality, the LoCo Council
will wait until Sunday to confirm this new leadership, in that time
giving folks in the team the opportunity to email them
(loco-council at lists.ubuntu.com) if anyone has any serious problems or
concerns with these candidates.

Thanks again to everyone who engaged in this discussion and process.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2010-October/001320.html
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2