[Ubuntu-US-CA] LoCoCouncil-mandated logging of LoCo channel

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Mon Oct 4 21:52:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Robert Wall <robertwall at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> <snip>

Hello again,

I apologize for the tone and structure of my previous email to this
list and the conversations I had subsequently in Ubuntu's IRC
channels. I was upset and tired last night, and should have logged out
and gotten some sleep. Instead, I was unnecessarily combative and
confused the issue by cross-posting to this list and loco-contacts.

Contrary to my belief last night, logging the IRC channel of LoCos in
general is currently being discussed on the loco-contacts list, and I
apologize for confusing that issue.

While I disagree with some of the solutions decided by the LoCo
Council last night, I believe that we share a common goal of helping
Ubuntu California become awesome, and hope that my antagonistic
behavior did not harm said goal.

Thanks for your time,
~ Robert