[Ubuntu-US-CA] Team Leadership Election Announcement!

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 5 01:58:59 BST 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The final question the team needs to discuss is whether we should
> continue to have a single leader, or if we should have a team of three
> leaders sharing responsiblity equally.
>
> Can people weigh in with their thoughts?

I also support the team of three leaders proposal.

I hope we are moving toward a unified outlook. I would like to see the
other named people at least comment somehow on this important team
issue and demonstrate continuing leadership for the good of the team
during this period of (hopefully peaceful) transition.

Grant Bowman
Ubuntu Member
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam