[Ubuntu-US-CA] Release Party in Hollywood, CA

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 2 23:35:36 UTC 2010

  On 10/02/2010 03:34 PM, Oren Golan wrote:
> I would like to hold a Release party at the company I work for -
> www.borderstylo.com <http://www.borderstylo.com>
> we got space for about 100 people, giant screen, video games,
> ping-pong table, beers, and a slide..

Hey, this sounds like fun!  As soon as you get it cleared, let's get a
LoCo Directory entry and a listing on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/MaverickRelease page.
I'll announce it on Planet Ubuntu.  We'll want some details on time,
computer/power/wifi or network availability, etc.  Thanks for stepping
forward and volunteering!

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team