[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hours and tagging

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 25 13:43:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Jessica Ledbetter
<jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:
> Just found out about how we should tag Ubuntu Hours and thought I'd
> pass it along. If you want the dents or photos to show up on the
> global Ubuntu Hour event [1] then you need to tag it thusly:
>
> Microblog Hashtag:      ubuntuhour
> Pictag: ubuntuhour
>

> So, like this photo would be tagged ubuntuhour:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/5106353865/  Well, it would be if
> you wanna show the world ;) (Hopefully.)

Thanks Jessica! Updated that photo at least :)

While on the subject, if you look at http://loco.ubuntu.com at the
bottom right there is "Microblogging #locoteams" which aggregates
tweets with the #locoteams hashtag. I tend to find that my
loco-related announcements end up long so no room for the hashtag, but
when it's not the case it's nice to tag them so they end up in the
feed.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com