[Ubuntu-US-CA] Planet project page created (was re: howdy all)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Nov 17 03:42:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:39 PM, kdemarest <kdemarest at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not really sure what the Planet Page is supposed to consist of, aside
> from blog entries.  Perhaps someone who does should be assigned to the
> project.

http://planet.ubuntu.com is an example of a pretty basic planet. It
has aggregated blog entries and also a list of the blog links
themselves (and optional links) down the right hand side.

I run the planet for Ubuntu Women and Ubuntu US and have run various
ones for other groups over the years (Ubuntu Pennsylvania, Philly
Linux Users Group) so I'd be happy to help with it once we get to that
stage.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com