[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour Mountain View Th 18th

nuboon2age nuboon2age at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 00:03:01 UTC 2010

(slight correction from previous e-mail i sent- ty aaditya):

Ubuntu Hour is a casual social event at a cafe where Ubuntu OS fans can hang
out, discuss and get help with Ubuntu.  All are welcome!

MV Ubuntu Hour this upcoming http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/550/detail/,

Come join us for Silicon Valley's Ubuntu Hour #3 in Mountain View where we
did #1