[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Announcing the First LoCo Day Event: Second Try

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 11 18:06:48 UTC 2010

When the first try for this went out, I suggested[0] that our team do
a presentation on collaborating with other groups. I went ahead and
signed up for this today:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoDays

"Working with other groups"

If anyone wants to help out with this (either by offering tips you
found useful, or being added as an instructor along with me) just say
so.

And if anyone in the team wants to tackle another subject, that's fine
too! There aren't any rules about how many sessions a single team can
do :)

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2010-October/001317.html

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2