[Ubuntu-US-CA] Dealer

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon May 31 06:42:56 UTC 2010

2010/5/26 Moisés Cornejo <mocornejo at hotmail.com>:
> Hi, my name is Moises Cornejo, I have a computer repair shop in San Diego,
> California, and I would like to be a Ubuntu CDs distributor, how can I do
> that?

Hello Moises,

People are free to use the .iso images available from
http://releases.ubuntu.com to burn CDs.  While a marker can work
adequately, a colorful PDF
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california/%2Bjunk/sleeves/files/head:/tags/scale8x/
is available if you distribute them within the terms of the
http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy and/or look into
becoming a partner.  http://www.ubuntu.com/partners  All it takes is a
marker for the discs, some blank CDs and some paper.  Our team
distributes hundreds of printed and burned discs every six months.
Let us know if you have any questions.  It would be great to see you
on IRC as well.  We conduct meetings every other Sunday evening at 7
PM on http://freenode.net in the #ubuntu-california channel.  Let us
know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Grant Bowman