[Ubuntu-US-CA] Upgrade question for the group

Mark Garrow markgarrow at gmail.com
Fri May 21 20:26:10 UTC 2010

Currently you can reinstall to the latest.. It's easier if you have a
separate /home partition.. or wait until the official upgrade via Upgrade
Manager is available..  it's been a while so I don't know why it's not
showing up.. perhaps a setting you have.. Maybe someone else can shed some
light on that.

Best,
Mark
(Scunizi)

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Donald Jacob <wb5eku at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am running Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS and would like to upgrade. Do I have to
> reinstall
> the latest version or is there a way that I can upgrade my version.
>
> Thanks
> Don

Best regards,

Mark Garrow