[Ubuntu-US-CA] California T-Shirts!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu May 6 05:34:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> All the shirts have the Ubuntu California logo small on the front, and
> large on the back:
>
> Men's Large back: http://people.ubuntu.com/~lyz/menslargeback.jpg
> Women's Large front: http://people.ubuntu.com/~lyz/womenslargefront.jpg
>
> If you're interested in receiving a shirt, please send me an email
> directly at lyz at ubuntu.com ASAP with the following information:
>
> 1. A quick summary of your involvement in Ubuntu California event
> planning (if any)
> 2. A quick summary of your involvement in Ubuntu California attending
> events (if any)
> 3. A quick summary of other Ubuntu California work you've done outside
> of events that should be considered (if any)
> 4. Your name and approximate location[0]
> 5. Your shirt size (like: Men's XL)

Just a quick update, I got a bunch of replies and was able to give
several shirts out at recent events (big thanks to those of you who
donated cash as well to cover shipping to others) but I still have
some Larges, a bunch of XL and 2XLs and at least two of each of the
women's sizes, and I went ahead and put a chart with sizes on our
tshirt page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Shirts

So if you're involved, want one and your size is on that chart, please
let me know!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com