[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Tri-Fold Source Files

Mark Garrow markgarrow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:10:51 UTC 2010

I can't tell because I haven't really looked close enough, but on the front of
the brochure is "Ubuntu" in the new Ubuntu font?  Should it be for
consistency?

Also, under "Join the Community / Get Help: .... should we mention the IRC
channels and the relevant server?  Granted many won't know what that is but
others will. Perhaps with a corresponding link to the wiki on IRC.  There
seems to be enough room to do it.

In the "Connecting to WiFi:" section on the first line there is a misspelling..
networks instead of networs.

Section "Thumdrives / Mediaplayers in Ubuntu:"  Thumdrives should be spelled
Thumbdrives.

In the "Do I need to defrag or .... " section..   "nearly no virus" has two
issues.. bad english, and virus should be plural.  "Nearly no" implies there
are viruses (viri?) but then we state that we don't need a scanner.. There
should be a better way to state that.

Best,

Mark Garrow
(Scunizi)