[Ubuntu-US-CA] Global Jam Events

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 05:06:00 UTC 2010

Hi Cali-Folks,

I am going to try to be at the A'cuppa in the afternoon that day.  If
nothing formal is planned, I'll be working on a couple more patches for
Banshee I've been waiting for some free time to work out.

I'd also like to announce a Berkeley Global Jam event hosted by BerkeleyLUG
Sunday March 28 12pm-3pm+.  We will be reworking the Ubuntu tri-fold flyer
we made ( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/172219/UbuntuBrocure.pdf ) for the new
branding and Grant will be giving an ~30 minutes presentation on using
launchpad, filing bugs and getting involved in tiraging.  Anyone interested
in attending is welcome to come give a short presentation or suggest an
activity.

Cheers,

Jack