[Ubuntu-US-CA] Asking For Opinion: Leadership Appointment Process

Alan Ostlund mjolnar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 04:28:24 UTC 2010

I apologize for voting.  I didn't know you had to be a Mo-Betta to vote.
I agree, there should be some by laws.  As mention in this reply, you
don't get a vote unless you are a member of a special group.  Is that
like only landed gentry have a vote?  Does this work like everyone gets
a vote, but not the women, like in some other countries, or this one
earlier last century?

What does it take, exactly, to be able to vote on this issue?

Alan Ostlund

P.S.  I was never very good at keeping my mouth shut, when I am told
there are different classes of people.