[Ubuntu-US-CA] Starting an Ubuntu Hour in San Francisco

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 19 03:24:32 UTC 2010

Hey folks,

Following in Nathan's footsteps I'll be hosting the first San
Francisco Ubuntu Hour this upcoming Tuesday from 6-7PM at The Roastery
on New Montgomery St:

Date: Tuesday, June 22nd

Time: 6-7PM

Location: The Roastery
199 New Montgomery St
(between Natoma St & Howard St)
San Francisco, CA 94105

It's less than a block from Thirsty Bear, where we hosted the SF Lucid
release party. They have sandwiches, free wifi and standard coffee
shop drinks. The coffee shop isn't very big, so you shouldn't have
trouble finding me - I'll be wearing an Ubuntu t-shirt and have a pink
netbook with Ubuntu stickers on it :)

Not required since it's pretty informal, but if you feel like signing
up I also created a LoCo Directory entry for it:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/178/detail/

I intend to host these at this location on the evening of 4th Tuesday
of every month, and moving forward it'll be announced along with other
Ubuntu Hours in the state.

In the area but can't make it at this time? Consider hosting your own
Ubuntu Hour! They're easy and informal: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com