[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour Lake Forest, announcement 5

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 22 13:43:57 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!

This summer's series of Ubuntu Hour events in Lake Forest, California
continues tonight at Panera.  It's been great to have so many different
Ubuntu enthusiasts come and visit whenever they were free.  The general
idea is that we meet up for an hour someplace public wearing with some
Ubuntu stuff visible (some clothing or a sticker or something) and just
chat for an hour.  The next two dates are:

Thursday, July 22th, 2010, 6pm - 7pm
Thursday, July 29st, 2010, 6pm - 7pm

Not only will it be fun to meet local Ubuntu fans, but we can also be a
visible source of information about Ubuntu. As such, we'll be following
the Ubuntu Code of Conduct[1].  Easily summarized as "be excellent to
each other," it's good common sense in a public setting anyhow.

I'm going to be at the Panera Bread restaurant in Lake Forest at 6pm
until 7pm. They have pretty decent food and free wi-fi access. I'll have
my laptop and an Ubuntu hat and shirt, so please feel free to come up
and say hi. :)  It's also a good chance to bring along friends who are
curious about Ubuntu.

I'll be there this and next Thursday to wrap up July. Ubuntu Hour's been
a pretty good success so for August and beyond I'll decide how
frequently we'll continue to meet. Hope to see you there!

Panera Bread - 23592 Rockfield Blvd., Lake Forest, CA
http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-lake-forest

Sometimes Google Maps doesn't like the address itself, so you can use
this link to see the correct location on Google Maps - http://ur1.ca/0cec5

[1]: http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

--
Nathan Haines